EwanKirky

Hunting for Bux - General Bux Related Questions

16 posts in this topic

Has anybody been able to get all 14 Bux on Shield Land?

I'm stuck on 11/14, and been wearing my special hat (no spoilers). Done the level 6 times now, and there is no sign of the remaining Bux. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you found the ghost flag yet? The same thing happened to me, but then I found the ghost flag on Hole 3. Scroll all the way up and you will see the flag and the 3 bucks. The hidden portal to get there is on the bottom edge of the bottom moving laser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 4castle said:

Have you found the ghost flag yet? The same thing happened to me, but then I found the ghost flag on Hole 3. Scroll all the way up and you will see the flag and the 3 bucks. The hidden portal to get there is on the bottom edge of the bottom moving laser.

Thank you very much, managed to find it now! Great find!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Tour 5 Course 4 - Inconceivable Land there is a bux that I think is hidden or missing from the course? I swear I have gone through each hole scrolling up and down and around and there is 1 bux left to get. It is so annoying as I am trying for the Big Bux award and can not for the life of me find it. Does any one have a break down of how many bux on each hole there is so I can at least try and track the last bux down? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got all of them last week, can't remember for sure but isn't there one at the hidden flag?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Jan, 

I have already got that one. It is really bugging me now as it just is being so elusive. Every other course I have got all the bux just this last one grrrrrrr.

On the plus side I have now managed to get the Mr Clean badge.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK found it. It was on the level with the ghost flag but at the bottom right hidden by the power bar. I must be going blind as it seems obvious now. Happy days now I need more levels please :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ghost hole is accessable by going though the first teleport and then landing the ball on top of the white bit of the teleport you just came through. ie the one above the spike in the ground

Edited by gary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr. Clean badge, wow well done. I only need inconceivable land but I'm dreading to start trying...😬😬😄😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've collected all the Bux for Tours 1 through 5, but don't have the Big Bux Trophy. Do I need to collect all the Bux for the extra downloaded courses to get this trophy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the delay replying. You need to complete the first set of downloadable courses. There was a new theme park style course just released that you don't have to complete to get the bux trophy or the Mr Clean but you may as well do them all :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks... this was the last of the Bux I needed, finally got the Big Bux trophy!

Screenshot_2016-07-17-18-52-11.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/7/2016 at 10:54 AM, OxfordRob said:

On Tour 5 Course 4 - Inconceivable Land there is a bux that I think is hidden or missing from the course? I swear I have gone through each hole scrolling up and down and around and there is 1 bux left to get. It is so annoying as I am trying for the Big Bux award and can not for the life of me find it. Does any one have a break down of how many bux on each hole there is so I can at least try and track the last bux down? Thanks

Have you collected all bux in hole 1? There are some hidden

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, here's a general bux related question...

Is there anything other than card packs and level ups that you can spend bux on?  Got a good amount collected and wanna make sure I won't kick myself later when I blow the whole wad on cards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, g33kdad said:

So, here's a general bux related question...

Is there anything other than card packs and level ups that you can spend bux on?  Got a good amount collected and wanna make sure I won't kick myself later when I blow the whole wad on cards.

 

Tweeted this at team noodlecake when it came out. As of yet, no. The best thing you can spend bux on is packs OR wager them against other players in turn based.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Hey Guys...

     This may seem like a really stupid question, but I just CAN NOT find the last Bux in Golf Land. I've gotten all the obvious ones, found the ghost flag, got that Bux, but just cannot find the last one. 

Can someone please help me out?

Edited by StickmanGolfFan'98

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now