Grande1313

Premium Card Packs

21 posts in this topic

There should be an option to buy a Premium Card pack that is guaranteed to provide a new card for you, similar to playing the lottery in SSG2 where you can pay enough Bux to guarantee a high winning percentage.  I have 4 more hats remaining which are all of the ultra rare type, and i'm guessing it will take hundreds of cards packs to get them....

It can be priced aggressively like 500 or 1000 Bux for the premium card pack, but it is getting old when I keep getting 4 cards of existing Hats, Golfers and Trails...  

It would be nice to know that if I earned or paid for 500 Bux that I'd be guaranteed of getting something new. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another option would be to be able to buy individual hats, etc for a price.  Like the gold crown would cost 1000 Bux

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry @Grande1313 Daily Race mode gives you a pack that has a GUARANTEED new card! (Says so on this screen as well.)

IMG_0528.png

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep and if you play Daily Race mode on 2 linked devices, you're guaranteed 2 new cards every 5 days.;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SuperStickman said:

Yep and if you play Daily Race mode on 2 linked devices, you're guaranteed 2 new cards every 5 days.;) 

Lol. I'm not sure if you get paired against better players as you increase your win streak, but all of the 3 times I played the daily race in the last 3 days, the opponents would have barely started swinging by the time I was winning the game. Maybe I just got really lucky?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kuster said:

Lol. I'm not sure if you get paired against better players as you increase your win streak, but all of the 3 times I played the daily race in the last 3 days, the opponents would have barely started swinging by the time I was winning the game. Maybe I just got really lucky?

We're working on that! It'll get harder soon I assure you!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Kuster said:

Lol. I'm not sure if you get paired against better players as you increase your win streak, but all of the 3 times I played the daily race in the last 3 days, the opponents would have barely started swinging by the time I was winning the game. Maybe I just got really lucky?

That's not was I was getting at....

I play daily Race Mode on my phone first.

I play daily Race Mode on my iPad second.

On my phone at the end of the five days I get a card pack that guarantees a new card.

On my iPad at the end of the five days I get a card pack that guarantees a new card.

Progress on my phone and iPad is synced, so every 5 days I am guaranteed 2 new cards.

Make sense???

Edited by SuperStickman
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Monday, July 11, 2016 at 3:32 PM, Arlin said:

Don't worry @Grande1313 Daily Race mode gives you a pack that has a GUARANTEED new card! (Says so on this screen as well.)

IMG_0528.png

I've completed all the courses at par or better. Short of buying card packs, is this the only way to earn them at this point? Just wanna make sure I'm not missing something... still have lots of hats, trails etc to unlock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good point, Taurus...  Redeeming codes gets you 3 premium card packs.  I just redeemed the last code in the referral codes thread and added my code there.  It won't let me redeem yours right now, I'm guessing there's a time limit?  I've only redeemed two so far, the one from the referral thread just now and my son's a few days ago...

Mine is QSDV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2016 at 6:28 PM, Grande1313 said:

There should be an option to buy a Premium Card pack that is guaranteed to provide a new card for you, similar to playing the lottery in SSG2 where you can pay enough Bux to guarantee a high winning percentage.  I have 4 more hats remaining which are all of the ultra rare type, and i'm guessing it will take hundreds of cards packs to get them....

It can be priced aggressively like 500 or 1000 Bux for the premium card pack, but it is getting old when I keep getting 4 cards of existing Hats, Golfers and Trails...  

It would be nice to know that if I earned or paid for 500 Bux that I'd be guaranteed of getting something new. 

Also, you can keep up the daily race! That guarantees a premium card pack. Also redeem my code 3D8J for three premium packs ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will redeem the last 50 codes - please redeem me

WIN5V

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now