Jump to content
SuperStickman

Bugs / Glitches etc.

Recommended Posts

Copied from Twitter: Seems to be a glitch in the pro shop. The $14.99 40 Packs IAP cost me $30.99 (pushed "buy" before I realised.):S

Edited by Arlin
added bug tag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlin    11

Re: the IAP pack price - this is a display bug. It should be $30.99.

Sorry about that!

 

Re: achievements for race mode

We are looking into it right now!

 

MGdfeiKtEiEPS.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jsuch2002    0

There are two bugs for me. iOS 9.3.2. 

1. Daily race mode crashes the app when clicked on

2. Battery drain is excessive!!!!

 

overall awesome game though!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlin    11
1 hour ago, Jsuch2002 said:

There are two bugs for me. iOS 9.3.2. 

1. Daily race mode crashes the app when clicked on

2. Battery drain is excessive!!!!

 

overall awesome game though!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jsuch2002, what device are you using? Haven't heard of any crashes on Daily Race Mode. Have you done it before? Is this your first or second day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seem to being experiencing a bug on android 5.1.1, when I click on new match on the turn based multiplayer screen it brings up a box which I assume gives me options to start a match, but the box just stays white/blank. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No change. A friend sent me a game request and I can play it so that part works. I attached a screenshot. 

Screenshot_2016-07-07-23-50-44.png

Edited by thejanitor86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, thejanitor86 said:

I seem to being experiencing a bug on android 5.1.1, when I click on new match on the turn based multiplayer screen it brings up a box which I assume gives me options to start a match, but the box just stays white/blank. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No change. A friend sent me a game request and I can play it so that part works. I attached a screenshot. 

Screenshot_2016-07-07-23-50-44.png

OK so after further testing I figured out the buttons/options are actually there on that pop up screen but they just don't show. Clicking around you will eventually hit the button for random opponent or search for a username.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jan    1
15 hours ago, Master Shake said:

The achievements for race mode points don't seem to be working.

Same here. I did get the trophies for race wins though..

image.png

Edited by Jan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't play race mode I have an iPhone and this game. Everytime I click race mode it goes through gamecenter and says failed to find players everytime. How can I fix this I love race mode and want to play. Any help would be great 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlin    11

@Jan we are looking into this one thanks.

@thejanitor86 thanks for the screenshot; can you tell me more about your device? We'll have someone look into it today.

@Guitarist356 We rely on Game Center for match making; it's possible their server is down. Could you try restarting your device and also making sure you are signed into the Game Center app?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, thejanitor86 said:
4 hours ago, Arlin said:

@Jan we are looking into this one thanks.

@thejanitor86 thanks for the screenshot; can you tell me more about your device? We'll have someone look into it today.

@Guitarist356 We rely on Game Center for match making; it's possible their server is down. Could you try restarting your device and also making sure you are signed into the Game Center app?

Yes my phone is a Samsung N910A (At&t Galaxy Note 4) Last night my brother who has the same phone also said his did the same thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caddyshaq    3

I made the IAP and downloaded the extra courses. I've played a couple and gotten stars, clean balls... after I close the game, the next time I open it my progress for all the extra courses has been wiped out. Don't have any issues on the rest of the courses in the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlin    11
5 minutes ago, Caddyshaq said:

I made the IAP and downloaded the extra courses. I've played a couple and gotten stars, clean balls... after I close the game, the next time I open it my progress for all the extra courses has been wiped out. Don't have any issues on the rest of the courses in the game

Thanks for the report; we haven't heard of this one. I'll pass onto the devs. Can you specify your hardware & operating system?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4castle    0

Hole 2 of Sewer Land is impossible in Race Mode when using Laser Brakes mode. It's barely possible to escape the starting area, and if you do escape it, the next shot is actually impossible because it requires banking the shot off the wall. Hole 4 is also impossible, and Hole 9 is barely possible. Could you possibly blacklist Sewer Land from Laser Brakes mode, or otherwise make the levels possible? I'm also noticing that other levels are probably impossible in Laser Brakes mode also, like the last hole of Rain Forest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradles4444    0

Hi there, huge SSG fan here

Found a bug where the ball gets stuck in this spot pictured in Crystal Cliffs hole 2.  Can't seem to get out of it, tried all of the power ups.

 

Also, the bux don't seem to transfer across the game between iPhone and iPad? both running latest iOS versions

Many thanks!

 

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jrolheiser said:

Minor bug. I can't get out of this corner in Laser Sub hole 6.

 

424491639241184167-account_id=1.png

Hit a clean ball over to the top right sand trap, hit a clean ball on the the moving sticky block, hit a clean ball on to the green.???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×