SuperStickman

bug
Bugs / Glitches etc.

164 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, jrolheiser said:

@SuperStickman The issue is no matter how hard I hit the ball or at what angle, the ball doesn't move. 

The same thing happened to me on Hole 1 of Gold Land. It seems the corners of sand pits are glitchy.

This is how these holes on Magnet Sub look on my iPad.  I assume it's not hoe they're supposed to look. Guidance?

image.png

image.png

image.png

On 7/8/2016 at 1:08 PM, Adma said:

Could be no players are currently looking for a match? Would love it if NC made race mode cross-platform ;)

It's possible but there are enough players that not finding matches shouldn't be happening. Cross-platform multiplayer is tough, since we use Game Center for iOS matching & Google Play Game Services for Android matching :(

On 7/9/2016 at 3:00 AM, Bradles4444 said:

Also, the bux don't seem to transfer across the game between iPhone and iPad? both running latest iOS versions

Bux and Card Packs do not sync across multiple devices. This is done intentionally to avoid people cheating.

Thanks everyone for the great bug reports! Any post before this point has been added to our team's bug list and should be looked at in the following days.

3oEdva9BUHPIs2SkGk.gif

Hey! :)

Hole 6, Stony Grav Land (downloaded course). You can actually get stuck in an endless loop if you don't put enough power into the shot. Since the ball never stabilizes I can't even try the shot again, so I just restarted the course. I was able to reproduce it again in order to get a screenshot.

Keep up the good work, ssg2 was by far my favorite mobile game, :D this one is even better.Screenshot_2016-07-10-18-03-47.png

17 hours ago, Kuster said:

Hole 6, Stony Grav Land (downloaded course)....

This is fixed and will be in the next update.

1 person likes this

Hi, when purchasing the 40 card pack the price comes up as £7.99, then charges you £10.49! I pressed ok not thinking that it would be different so ive paid more than i expected to! Screenshots attached. Can i get a refund of the difference??

image.png

image.png

The laser beam disappears when you aim low at hole 6 of Farmy Land..

022.PNG

021.PNG

4 hours ago, Artexmonkey said:

Hi, when purchasing the 40 card pack the price comes up as £7.99, then charges you £10.49! I pressed ok not thinking that it would be different so ive paid more than i expected to! Screenshots attached. Can i get a refund of the difference??

The proper price is £10.49; the lower price is a display bug. Will be fixed in upcoming update. Sadly we can not refund iOS purchases directly. But if you would like one, you can follow these steps: http://www.imore.com/how-to-get-refund-itunes-app-store

On 7/9/2016 at 8:00 PM, Bijo said:

This is how these holes on Magnet Sub look on my iPad.  I assume it's not hoe they're supposed to look. Guidance?

image.png

image.png

image.png

I'm having this same problem (also on Ipad). Same thing also happens on Hole 9 of Laser Sub.

This happens occasionally when I delete finished games. iPad Air 2 iOS9.3.2

image.png

55 minutes ago, sportinggc said:

I'm having this same problem (also on Ipad). Same thing also happens on Hole 9 of Laser Sub.

Can you tell me more info about your iPad? Which iPad (1st/2nd/3rd gen etc) and also iOS version?

2 hours ago, Arlin said:

Can you tell me more info about your iPad? Which iPad (1st/2nd/3rd gen etc) and also iOS version?

On an iPad 2. iOS version 9.3.2

Thanks.

3 hours ago, sportinggc said:

On an iPad 2. iOS version 9.3.2

Thanks.

Mine's an iPad 4th gen, also iOS 9.3.2.  Same problem on Shield Land #3. 

On Friday, July 08, 2016 at 4:59 PM, Arlin said:

Thanks for the report; we haven't heard of this one. I'll pass onto the devs. Can you specify your hardware & operating system?

Somehow I got stuck in a loop trying to respond on another thread, about the downloadable courses. Tried to quote and got messed up where I can't type anything. But I restarted my phone, opened the game the 4 previously downloaded courses are still prompting me to download again

On Monday, July 11, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Arlin said:

This is fixed and will be in the next update.

I have the most recent update, and I got stuck in this loop last night... had to restart the round. And it happened a 2nd time...

Screenshot_2016-07-14-22-28-40.png

8 hours ago, Caddyshaq said:

I have the most recent update, and I got stuck in this loop last night... had to restart the round. And it happened a 2nd time...

Sorry, this is indeed fixed internally, it just didn't make it into last update. Will be in a future submission.

8 minutes ago, Arlin said:

Sorry, this is indeed fixed internally, it just didn't make it into last update. Will be in a future submission.

Thank you

Same here, race mode hasn't worked the last two days. It'll pick my opponent but it never connects. Using a Samsung Galaxy S5

Hey @Caddyshaq & @Olafgolaf can you please give us more information? I know you've given info in previous, but when you post a bug, we NEED your full device info with Android/iOS version. We support over 13,000 android devices so it makes it really hard to duplicate things without more information.

Just to confirm, race mode isn't working on Android? Can you please describe what "isn't working" means? Does it crash? Is it not responsive? Have you tested on Wifi or is this cellular? etc.

Thanks for your support.

1 person likes this

Same for me here. Since the last update I can't play in race mode, I can't find players, sometimes a screen appears 'google play stopped' (a free translate from spanish, sorry)

Also, game doesn't run properly in one player mode, it stucks ramdomly.

I'm in Samsung Galaxy5

6.0.1 version

Thanks