SuperStickman

bug
Bugs / Glitches etc.

164 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Arlin said:

@RDM1990 60 is the current cap.

A new update is being rolled out right now (1.4). Please update and if any previous bugs still exist, post again. 

Thanks again to everyone for being understanding and posting your issues! We are working hard to address them.

What if we reinstall the game? Will we lost all our progress if we reinstall?

Nothing changes with update 1.4

Impossible to play in race mode.

Galaxy S5

Android 6.0.1

Screenshot_2016-07-26-15-35-59.png

I updated to 1.4, and just won my tenth turn-based game. However, I didn't get the trophy for ten turn-based wins yet. I also still have not gotten the trophy for five turn-based wins either. I do have the trophy for one turn-based win though.

Galaxy Nexus (rooted) with Android 5.1.1.

Edited by RDM1990

22 hours ago, PataNegra said:

Galaxy S5

Android 6.0.1

Screenshot_2016-07-26-15-35-59.png

Race mode 2 players works fine.

Race mode 4 players IMPOSSIBLE

35 minutes ago, PataNegra said:

Race mode 2 players works fine.

Race mode 4 players IMPOSSIBLE

Message error when searching 4 players game

Screenshot_2016-07-27-17-14-01.png

On July 26, 2016 at 8:46 PM, RDM1990 said:

I updated to 1.4, and just won my tenth turn-based game. However, I didn't get the trophy for ten turn-based wins yet. I also still have not gotten the trophy for five turn-based wins either. I do have the trophy for one turn-based win though.

Galaxy Nexus (rooted) with Android 5.1.1.

Are they completed turn based matches? In other words, were all nine holes played? If not, then the game is not counted as a win. If an opponent resigns mid game, I don't believe you get credited for the win. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Mr. Clean
Punctuation error

On 10/7/2016 at 3:00 AM, Bijo said:

This is how these holes on Magnet Sub look on my iPad.  I assume it's not hoe they're supposed to look. Guidance?

image.png

image.png

image.png

Hi everyone!

I have "dark holes" too, as reported by bijo and sportinggc.

as far as I know, it happens on Magnet Sub #4, #5 and #8, on Laser Sub #9 and on Shield Land #3.

I am on Ipad 3rd gen, iOS 9.3.2 and running latest version of the game.

Could you please do something ?

I lost a turn based game on Laser Sub where I was 7 ahead before Hole 9, and made a +30 on that last hole... ;-(

Edited by Marcos77
details added

On July 26, 2016 at 7:02 AM, PataNegra said:

What if we reinstall the game? Will we lost all our progress if we reinstall?

No, reinstalling the game will not delete anything. All of your data is saved in iCloud storage. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Clean said:

No, reinstalling the game will not delete anything. All of your data is saved in iCloud storage. 

I'm in Android

Well I reinstalled the game. I was level 25. Now I'm level 22, no problem. Not every data recovered but I don't mind.

The most important thing: I think downloable courses are the problem. I didn't download any course and game has no glitches at all. It is hard to get a game in race mode 4 players, but google play games run very fast and messages as "google play stopped" disapeared.

Galaxy S5

Android 6.0.1

I am having issues with the daily race. I win day 1 and it keeps resetting back to day one the next day. 

Latest version, latest iOS, iPhone 6+

On 7/28/2016 at 8:05 PM, Mr. Clean said:

Are they completed turn based matches? In other words, were all nine holes played? If not, then the game is not counted as a win. If an opponent resigns mid game, I don't believe you get credited for the win. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, all nine holes have been played on all twelve of my wins, by both me and my opponents.  The only thing that I can think of is that it's not counting them because I have won them on different updates to the game, but I have no idea.

8 hours ago, PataNegra said:

I'm in Android

Cloud storage is also on android. All it does is saves individuals' data and allows that data to be synced across multiple devices. However, those devices must have the same login in order for the data to be synced.

5 hours ago, Spartycus said:

I am having issues with the daily race. I win day 1 and it keeps resetting back to day one the next day. 

To confirm, iOS 9.3.3?

On 30/07/2016 at 6:11 AM, PataNegra said:

Well I reinstalled the game. I was level 25. Now I'm level 22, no problem. Not every data recovered but I don't mind.

The most important thing: I think downloable courses are the problem. I didn't download any course and game has no glitches at all. It is hard to get a game in race mode 4 players, but google play games run very fast and messages as "google play stopped" disapeared.

Galaxy S5

Android 6.0.1

Not sure if noodlecake have acknowledged this bug yet but it's really the worst one for me. Downloaded courses make the game glitch every 1 second. Which really sucks because it majorly messes up power meter. Not being able to download courses sucks because I payed for them.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled a number of times to fix this but I do lose a number of items and go down a bunch of levels.

Galaxy s4 Android 6.0.1

1 person likes this

23 hours ago, nlansing said:

Not sure if noodlecake have acknowledged this bug yet but it's really the worst one for me. Downloaded courses make the game glitch every 1 second. Which really sucks because it majorly messes up power meter. Not being able to download courses sucks because I payed for them.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled a number of times to fix this but I do lose a number of items and go down a bunch of levels.

Galaxy s4 Android 6.0.1

Me too bro

On 7/26/2016 at 10:33 AM, PataNegra said:

Galaxy S5

Android 6.0.1

We are still looking into issues with Google Play (Android) race modes. We haven't been able to duplicate the issue on many devices. Also it relies on Google Play Games so partially could be on their end for matchmaking.

On 7/28/2016 at 6:05 PM, Mr. Clean said:

Correct; turn based matches with an opponent resigns does not count as a win for statistics purposes.

On 7/29/2016 at 4:39 AM, Marcos77 said:

Hi everyone!

I have "dark holes" too, as reported by bijo and sportinggc.

as far as I know, it happens on Magnet Sub #4, #5 and #8, on Laser Sub #9 and on Shield Land #3.

I am on Ipad 3rd gen, iOS 9.3.2 and running latest version of the game.

Could you please do something ?

I lost a turn based game on Laser Sub where I was 7 ahead before Hole 9, and made a +30 on that last hole... ;-(

Dark holes are being looked into but unable to duplicate with similar hardware. :(

On 7/30/2016 at 8:03 AM, Spartycus said:

Can you confirm iOS 9.3.2? We have seen this happen on the Mac client but not the iOS client. We'll look into it.

I have the dark holes issue. Ipad4 iOS 9.3.3

Mostly on laser sub 9 , magnet sub 5.

Android.

Race Mode was unplayable...

Never found opponent, or when found, loading loading loading..... (little circle never stop)

Or Please Wait. Setting up match...

Or the Error message...

But in the few days I saw the improvement and the match making system still ****, but finally I know play few game and the system was better...

Found easier the opponents, lower non stop loading or stack at "Setting up match" screen.

This is not enough, still bad the race mode match making, but "I see the light at end of  the tunnel".

Keep it up and please fix it.

I want play this game, but the offline part of the game was completed for me, turn based game is too long and boring (3-3 turn switching was an amazing idea in the other topic ).

So my favourite mode is the Race Mode, so please fix the matchmaking.

Edited by Nexam
1 person likes this

Minor issue... In turn based game menu settings; clicking the button to delete all completed turn based games does not actually delete them. 

However, deleting them one by one works just fine. 

doesn't bother me and I've only tried it a few times when I had about a dozen completed games. 

IPhone 6 with current iOS installed. 

Edited by Onyx77

10 hours ago, Onyx77 said:

Minor issue... In turn based game menu settings; clicking the button to delete all completed turn based games does not actually delete them. 

However, deleting them one by one works just fine. 

doesn't bother me and I've only tried it a few times when I had about a dozen completed games. 

IPhone 6 with current iOS installed. 

Thanks @Onyx77, just to confirm you're encountering this issue with iOS 9.3.3 or 9.3.4?

I understand that it's a cheat prevention tool, but losing all your powerups after your turn based score fails to submit (due to internet drop-out), really sucks.