Spencer

Looking for Google Play Beta Testers

6 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone,

We're looking for beta testers that are willing to help us test out new updates as they come down the pipe for our Google Play versions.

Anyone who wishes to become a beta tester please consider the following:

1. Beta releases will not be magical fixes for all your problems.
  2. Beta releases will potentially be unstable, and there is a small chance that some of your progress could be lost. I recommend beta testers do manual backups of their progress or use a secondary Google Play account/device, or be willing to start from scratch if things go wrong.
  3. Testers should be willing to work back-and-forth with us a bit if they discover an issue that is hard to reproduce.

If you want to become a beta tester, this should get you there:

1. Join our Google+ community with the google account you want to test with
  2. Visit https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.noodlecake.ssg3 to become a beta tester

The first beta will include some fixes and a new feature: replay sharing. It should be updated in the next couple of days.

1 person likes this

I was able to become a member with the first  link, but the second gives me the following message:

App not available for this account

Your account isn't currently eligible for this app's testing program.

If you've been invited to become a tester, make sure you're signed in to the account that was invited to the testing program. If you've been invited to a Google Group or Google+ Community as part of the program, make sure you've joined the Group or Community.

16 hours ago, Grande1313 said:

I was able to become a member with the first  link, but the second gives me the following message:

App not available for this account

Your account isn't currently eligible for this app's testing program.

If you've been invited to become a tester, make sure you're signed in to the account that was invited to the testing program. If you've been invited to a Google Group or Google+ Community as part of the program, make sure you've joined the Group or Community.

Hey Grande1313,

Thanks for joining the beta group!

That second link should be working for you now.

Hey there,

The beta wasn't configured at time of posting and just got setup. We just pushed a build to it. It will be available within a couple of hours. It has Replay sharing and a Google Play Cloud Save button on the Settings Menu. Check both of those things out and let us know how it works for you. Thanks.

Where should I post bugs for the Beta? Just installed the Beta and I noticed that both my diretional buttons & the shot meter do not always listen when holding them down. Its almost like I've lifted my finger from the screen but I haven't. Its cost me 2 vs games so far! (First world problems I know) :)

If I should drop this somewhere else or you need to me to run a debug please let me know.