Grande1313

Flappy Golf

8 posts in this topic

I've already logged too much time play SSG3, but are there are plans to have a Flappy Golf single player mode?  It is nice to have it as a Race Mode, but I look forward to stars/superstars with the new courses.

Yeah, latest TouchArcade podcast suggested that a stand-alone Flappy Golf 2 was on the way. It was such a success, how could they not do it! I'm sure they'll spend a lot more time on FG2 (now knowing that it'll be a hit) and you'll get a game that's infinitely better than FG.

I've selected Flappy Golf in Race Mode four times, and every time what my opponent picked was what we played. Never been able to play race mode on the actual Flappy Golf game since I'm on Android...

I'm curious how they decide whose vote is weighted more.  I'm guessing it's something to do with level.  I've played probably close to 100 race mode games and my vote has literally never been the match we played unless the other person voted for the same course.

2 hours ago, 1221 said:

I'm curious how they decide whose vote is weighted more.  I'm guessing it's something to do with level.  I've played probably close to 100 race mode games and my vote has literally never been the match we played unless the other person voted for the same course.

I think I know how it works. Or at least my theory has never been disproven in my experience.

The priority is on the first course, if anyone choses it, that's what you'll play. If no one choses the first one and someone choses the second one, you'll play the second one. Meaning you only get to play the one with crazy rules if either both want it or if one wants it and the other doesn't vote.

1 person likes this