Grande1313

Downloadable Courses

My stats and achievements (Stars, Clean Ball, Bux, Ghost Flag) reset for all the downloadable courses each time I load up the game?. Is this an error or is this intended?  It would be nice to know what courses I've already completed from the downloadable list.

Hey Grande1313, we just found out about this bug today. Could you please give us more information about your device and operating system version?

I have the same problem.  I purchased the premium version, and whenever I exit the game after completing a downloadable course, it gets reset back to the beginning, as if I never played it.  I also get a card pack every time I complete a course "for the first time."  I have a Galaxy Nexus (rooted) running Android 5.1.1.

I also get a card pack every time I complete a course "for the first time."

interesting. might want to take this information down before people start exploiting it.

I posted in the Bugs and Glitches thread, I'm on the S5 and having the same problem. Not looking to exploit it, just want to be able to complete all the courses

3 hours ago, Caddyshaq said:

Thanks for the quick update. The downloaded courses are working properly, the progress is now saving after exiting and restarting the game!

Great to hear!

33 minutes ago, Arlin said:

Great to hear!

Nevermind... went back into the game and I'm back to no achievements in those courses again : /

Edited by Caddyshaq

8 minutes ago, Caddyshaq said:

The newest twist... 4 of the 5 downloadable courses are asking me to download them again : /

Are you on iOS or Android & what OS version are you on?

Did you already have them downloaded prior?

1 minute ago, Caddyshaq said:

I'm on Android, version 5.1.1... I did have them all downloaded previously, now only one is showing, with achievements

Can you send a screenshot? Are you not able to see the other 4 or are you just not able to download? Also what is your device?

13 minutes ago, Caddyshaq said:

I'm on a Galaxy S5. It's prompting me to download them, but I had them already, and had clean ball, big bux, etc...

Really strange; we are looking into this. Could you try restarting your device and make sure that doesn't fix?

I'm having some trouble getting the downloadable courses on my two different tablets.  The tablet that purchased the upgrade is working fine, but the other tablet will not show the downloadable courses.  Both are on the same Google ID and when I press the purchase button on the second tablet it tells me that I've already purchased.  I tried restoring IAP button but it has no effect.  Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks!

edit: I'm on a Lenovo Tab 3 a8 running android 6.0

Edited by jahud75
more information

At some point will the DLC courses be grouped into special DLC tours?  It is harder to keep track of the courses in a big list and that will just become a bigger issue as more courses are released.