Sign in to follow this  
China>Rider

Anyone up for a friendly race competition?

I play on iOS.  Within the iOS environment, I don't know of any way to compare fastest times with other players.

I've seen references to some internet site that seems to host tourneys, perhaps they do something like this?

I'd like to challenge anyone interested in getting the fastest course times possible.  I'll start with the obligatory Golf Land:

IMG_0050.PNG

I wonder if the time is registering correctly?  It feels like I'm only taking 3 seconds per hole max.  That would equate to 27 seconds total.  Let's assume I think I'm quicker than I am and it's really taking me 5 seconds per hole.  That would only be 45 seconds.

Is it counting the time in-between holes?

That looks to be a turn-based tournament.  I find turn-based play to be boring...

I was trying to find a way to start a competition comparing fastest times, not fewest strokes.

11 hours ago, China>Rider said:

That looks to be a turn-based tournament.  I find turn-based play to be boring...

I was trying to find a way to start a competition comparing fastest times, not fewest strokes.

There are some fans on the SSG3 subreddit who like to organize tournaments. I bet you could get some people on board for a race tourney by posting there :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ssg3/

Thanks.  I posted there, hopefully someone will join me.

Can you tell me how the 'Best Time' stat is calculated?  My best on Golf Land is 0:56.98 but I know I don't spend an average of 6+ seconds on each hole...  I'd guess more like 3 seconds.

Or is my mind deceiving me?