SuperStickman

Daily Race Mode: Difficulty

I'm level 38.  Have all cards and only need one more Zig Zag Ball to bring it to level 5 and then everything is literally maxed out.

I definitely noticed an increase in difficulty in the daily challenge about a week or two ago.  I don't know if it's tied to level or not...  If it is, it's not a gradual increase.  Mine went from being ridiculously easy 99% of the time to fairly challenging most of the time.  There wasn't much of an in-between...

I do get where you are coming from China>Rider in that you want there to be a level of difficulty and it should not be a walk in the park but it seems that the previous couple of days were just horrendous and the last couple of days since my posting have been achievable. I don't know where the consistency in this daily challenge lies as it appears to fluctuate in difficulty. I would be more in favour of it getting slightly harder over time as long as it did not wipe you out back to the first challenge if you fail in one days attempt or away a day and don't get to play. 

Well done on getting all but one card. It is so frustrating to buy packs of cards with Turn based bux wins and not get a single new one in there.

I can only recall a handful of challenges that took me 10+ tries.  The hardest probably took me 30 tries.  Usually it's 5 tries or less.

It goes without saying that you have to use 2-tap instead of 3-tap.  I've never used the Viking helmet but I can see how that would help some (quicker moving power meter).

Regarding cards, the thing that kills me is that you don't automatically get a powerup card after winning five challenges.  It seems as if half the time I do and half the time I don't.  It's taken me forever to get everything maxed out, would've been much quicker if for the fifth challenge you were guaranteed a powerup card to increase the level of one of your non-maxed powerups.  So it will likely take me quite a while to get the last Zig Zag Ball powerup card to bring it to level 5...

2 hours ago, China>Rider said:

I can only recall a handful of challenges that took me 10+ tries.  The hardest probably took me 30 tries.  Usually it's 5 tries or less.

It goes without saying that you have to use 2-tap instead of 3-tap.  I've never used the Viking helmet but I can see how that would help some (quicker moving power meter).

Regarding cards, the thing that kills me is that you don't automatically get a powerup card after winning five challenges.  It seems as if half the time I do and half the time I don't.  It's taken me forever to get everything maxed out, would've been much quicker if for the fifth challenge you were guaranteed a powerup card to increase the level of one of your non-maxed powerups.  So it will likely take me quite a while to get the last Zig Zag Ball powerup card to bring it to level 5...

You should be guaranteed a new card in the pack you get from the 5th Daily Race -- this includes the powerup cards since version 1.5. If you don't have all the other cards yet it will give you brand new cards before stacking on the powerup cards you haven't maxed out.

Yes, it seems as if one of the updates fixed the issue with not getting any Powerup cards with the premium pack.  I just completed the fifth daily challenge and sure enough, I got the Zig Zag ball powerup card I needed.  Now I have everything completely maxed out.