SuperStickman

Hacks / Cheats

So it seems that an unlimited powerups hack / cheat has unfortunately made its way into Super Stickman Golf 3. I guess its no real surprise, as after all both Super Stickman Golf and Super Stickman Golf 2 also had hacks / cheats for unlimited powerups.

Or as I questioned in the video, has "The Blob Guy" stumbled upon some magical combination of hat + golfer + ball trail combination? 

https://youtu.be/F_GGsK6R7EQ

So this happened yesterday:

After hole 8 it clearly shows my opponent has 0 powerups left, so I think I'm in with a chance to save the match. Then my opponent uses 2 powerups on hole 9 and they insist they aren't a hacker or a cheater, so what's going on here? 

I did a little investigation in game to see if I can work out some possible explanations for this and in doing so I found an exploitable glitch that allows players (without jailbreaks or any other third party stuff) to cheat for extra XP, bux, powerups and lower multiplayer scores. 

Oh boy.....   :(

So yeah, don't go rushing into playing any big wager matches with strangers anytime soon.

Are you aware of this exploit team Noodlecake?

Edited by SuperStickman

Just playing and came across this -197 on hole 2. With a lot of power ups. Hope he gets banned

I totally agree with you. That is absolutely ridiculous. Noodlecake, you are looking into this, aren't you? I like playing my games fair.

On 2017-01-10 at 6:57 AM, StickmanGolfFan'98 said:

I totally agree with you. That is absolutely ridiculous. Noodlecake, you are looking into this, aren't you? I like playing my games fair.

Yeah, we're aware of the issue and we're working on a fix. However, we're not just planning to make a quick fix or patch instead we're working on a complete rewrite of our multiplayer functionality. This is a huge project that is going to take us time to work out. We've heard the complaints from the community regarding people using modified versions of the game to cheat and we're going to ensure that won't be a problem for the SSG series going forward.